Mathematics Warm Ups:
1. Two or more lines in the same plane having the same slope are ______________.
2. What do we call the four regions that are created when two perpendicular lines separate a plane?
3. What is the name of the spot where the x-axis and y-axis meet?
4. What is the difference between dependent and independent variables?
Answer: The value of a dependent variable (y) depends on the value of another variable (x). The value of an independent variable does not depend on the value of another variable.
5. The y-coordinate of the point where a graph crosses the y-axis is called the _________________.