1. What type of organisms make up kingdom Protista?
Answer: simple eukaryotic organisms.
2. Which subkingdom of the protists contain algal protists, which contains fungal protists and which contain animallike protists?
Answer: Protophyta, Gymnomycota, and Protozoa
3. What structure(s) do Euglenoids use to move around?
4. What are cilia and which Phylum is made up of one-celled organisms that have man of them?
Answer: Cilia are short hairlike extensions from a cell; Phylum Ciliata
5. Name two diseases caused by protozoans.
Answer: malaria and dysentery