1. What is the difference between organic and inorganic compounds?
Answer: Organic compounds have carbon.
2. What are the three elements that are in the organic compounds called carbohydrates?
Answer: carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
3. What are the building blocks of proteins?
Answer: amino acids
4. State the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy.
Answer: Mass is neither created or destroyed.
Energy is niether created or destroyed.
5. When does a skydiver have the greatest potential energy? When does a skydiver have the greatest kinetic energy?
Answer: Potential - when he is leaning out of the plane about to jump.
Kinetic - when he is plummeting to the earth.