1. In the plant cell, what organelle is responsible for the production of food?
2. What is the main purpose of the cell membrane?
Answer: It helps to regulate the passage of materials between the wall and its environment.
3. What do we call the process when a sugar cube dissolves in a cup of water?
4. Osmosis is a type of diffusion. However, what is being diffused in osmosis?
5. What is the difference between endocytosis and exocytosis?
Answer: Endocytosis - the process that cells use to take in large molecules that can not fit through the cell membrane. Exocytosis - the process that cells use to expel large molecules from the cell.