1. What is the main difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration?
Answer: Aerobic respiration is a type of cellular respiration that requires oxygen. Anaerobic respiration does not use oxygen.
2. Glycolysis occurs when glucose is changed into this acid. What is the acid?
Answer: Pyruvic Acid
3. What is the main difference between ATP and ADP?
Answer: ATP or adenosine triphosphate has one more phosphate group than adenosine diphosphate.
4. Most autotrophs use this process to make food. The process literally translated means 'putting together light'. What do we call this process?
5. What is the green pigment in the cells of plants called?