1. What city did Rome fight in the Punic Wars?
2. Who was the famous general that daringly crossed the Alps in his attempt to defeat the Romans?
3. Name the brothers killed before their reforms of land redistribution could come to completion.
Answer: Tiberius Gracchus and Gaius Gracchus
4. I conquered Gaul and invaded Britain then retured home to Rome a hero. I then proceeded to defeat my old ally Pompey and become master of Rome. However, my dictatorship was cut short on the Ides of March. My last words "Et Tu, Brute" are forever immortalized in a Shakespearean play. Who am I?
Answer: Julius Caesar
5. Name the members of the second triumvirate.
Answer: Marc Antony, Lepidus and Caesar's grandnephew Octavian