- Lesson Plans - The Internet allows for a unique sharing of effective lesson plans. Look here to find plans for subjects throughout the curriculum.
- Back to School Resources - Everything from advice to handouts can be found at this one stop 'Back to School' outlet.
- Warm Ups - Need a great way to start each day? Use these questions to begin Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies Classes
- Subject Pages
Foreign Languages - Find resources common to all foreign languages along with links to specific ones including:
Language Arts - Your gateway for resources, information and so much more.
- Novels - From reading lists to information on specific novels, make sure to check out this section of the site!
- Shakespeare's Works - Great online aids to teaching about the Bard.
- Speech Writing - Resources to help teach this important skill.
- Writing Instruction - Grammar, structure, style and more!
- Mathematics - Algebra, Calculus, Consumer Math, Geometry, Trigonometry and more! Find your math answers here.
- Science - Tons of information divided by topic including Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Genetics, Physics, Physical Science and Weather.
Social Studies - Divided by subject, find resources and information about American and World History, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.
- Civil War Photographs - Over 200 historical photographs to aid in teaching about the Civil War.
- American Revolution Lecture Notes and Resources - The lecture outline explains the reasons for the colonists declaring their Independence. Also, find wonderful resources to aid in teaching about the major points of the war.
- China Lecture Notes and Resources - Follow the history of China from the earliest times to today through this lecture outline. Also find tons of information to help teach about this fascinating country.
- Online Fieldtrips: India and Mesopotamia - Integrate the Internet in your class through these fieldtrips. Check back frequently for new online fieldtrips.
- Special Education - Use this resource center to learn more about different facets of special education including ADD/ADHD, Autism, Behavioral Disorders, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, Gifted, Hearing Impairment, IEPs, Mainstreaming, Mental Retardation, Speech and Visual Impairment and more.
- Foreign Languages - Find resources common to all foreign languages along with links to specific ones including: Language Arts - Your gateway for resources, information and so much more.
- How-To's For Educators - Step-by-step instructions for topics such as teaching latitude and longitude, creating a discussion cube, holding a class debate and many others.
- Biographies - Learn more about famous people throughout the curriculum. Use the Biographical Framework to have your students perform their own research.
- Rubrics - Create rubrics to grade essays and hard-to-assess projects. You can find instructions along with samples for different types of assignments.
- Grant Writing - Use this large collection of tips and ideas to make grant writing easy and effective.
- Newsletter - Want to find out what's going on at Secondary School Educators? Get the latest news by subscribing to our newsletter.