Note: This is copied exactly as it was given to the new teacher.
- You do not talk loud enough. Write Larger!!!
- You talk too fast.
- You do not seek enough student feedback - at the end of the class is too late.
- Ask obvious questions
- Slow down
- Await responses
- This is good information well presented but do not assume the class readily knows the same background you do. (Basic Geography and Political Relations)
- Get feedback frequently from various class members. Ask the 'slow ones', ask the 'bright ones'. Do they both follow you?
- How about a 'short quiz' tomorrow on these notes?